Back in October we started work on a 72 AMX Javelin. Many of you may remember me discussing the surprise we found on the front breaks in a post back then. At that time the bodywork and a new paint job had been completed, the engine had been pulled and work begun on going through all the systems and checking them. As there was many interior pieces missing from the original, the search for a donor car began in earnest. After much time and searching a donor car was found. In the next week or so we can dive back into checking out the donor car's systems and repairing anything we need to. After that it will be time to finally start switching things over and close in on finishing this build. Below is a picture of both cars side by side. The donor car is in front. Stay tuned!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.